"Super fast and high quality implementation even of complex web projects. The team is extremely reliable, professional and fun to work with."
Hauke Windmüller, Founder & Managing Director, Fave Labs
You can basically automate almost any workflow with Make, but here are some of the most common use cases:
- Marketing messages that have to be delivered via email or other channels
- Finance reports and invoice processes
- Sales processes, such as lead generation or tracking of transaction details
- Supply chain processes, e. g. by automatically filling out order purchases when the stock gets low
- Frequently repeated tasks, such as sending weekly reminders or emails.
We provide all our services in accordance with the European GDPR regulation, and so does Make, who are based in the EU – this is a great advantage over other tools such as Zapier. When implementing Make as an automation tool to optimize your companies’ workflow we are able to ensure you don’t leave a track record and we can manually delete data records after you’ve run a scenario.